Our professionally accredited staff in the Bellevue Transportation Department work to provide a safe, predictable and balanced transportation network. That includes streets, sidewalks and bike paths that support great neighborhoods and a healthy economy in our diverse community.
With ongoing feedback from you, along with direction from the City Council and Transportation Commission, we plan, design, build, operate and maintain the transportation system in Bellevue. Learn more on the About Us page.
- Transportation stories in It's Your City
- Singelakis named transportation director
- Keeping 108th Avenue Bikeway
- Council previews $100M construction season
- Pedestrian safety--construction zones (video)
- Traffic Advisories
- Bellevue traffic map and cameras
- Citywide projects map
- East Link light rail
- Neighborhood Levy Projects
- Alternatives to driving alone
- Emergency street maintenance issue? Call 911 for problems such as malfunctioning traffic signals, down or damaged stop or yield signs and hazardous road conditions. For issues such as street cleaning requests, call the Operations and Maintenance 24-Hour Emergency Response line at 425-452-7840 or email OMSupport@bellevuewa.gov.
- Title VI Notice and ADA/Title VI Notices webpage