Garden Class: Designing the Compelling Photograph
Bellevue Botanical Garden, 12001 Main Street
Join instructor Ray Pfortner for this three-part photography class focusing on exploring the principles of composition and a range of creative settings and camera handling. The Garden will be our studio, our canvas, our focus. The class is aimed at all skill levels using any digital camera from phone to point-and-shoot to dSLR to mirrorless. Teens and tweens (12 and over) are welcome!
Please note that this is a three-part class. Once you register for the first one, you will automatically be registered for all three. Registration fee includes all three classes. Sorry, you are not able to register for one or two sessions at a pro-rated fee.
- Class #1 - Wednesday, July 22 – 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (indoors)
- Class #2 - Saturday, July 25 – 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (outdoors)
- Class #3 - Wednesday, July 29 – 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (indoors)
This class will take place as either an in-person class or as a webinar.
- Cost: $75 for Bellevue Botanical Garden Society members and $95 for non-members.
- Pregistration: Required.
- Info and to register: https://bellevuebotanical.org/event/designing-the-compelling-photograph/