The registration system has the most current information
about swim lessons and programs.
The Bellevue Aquatic Center offers the following programs:
- Deep Water Exercise - Drop-in aerobic deep-water exercise class.
- Masters Swim Team - The program will focus on a combination of improving stroke technique and endurance.
- Open Swim - Open to all for general use, children under six years old or under 48" in height must be accompanied by an adult in the water.
- Lap Swim - Lanes available for lap swimmers for circle swimming.
- Rehab - Independent water therapy for adults.
- Open Rehab - Open to public; rehab patients still have first priority.
- Swim Lessons - See the Aquatics section of the current Bellevue Parks Connections Recreation Brochure (class catalog). Classes meet Mondays/Wednesdays, Tuesdays/Thursdays, or Saturdays. Sunday morning and afternoon classes are available.
- 9 a.m.-noon Saturday and Sunday
- 10 a.m.-11:30 a.m. Monday/Wednesday
- 4 p.m.-7 p.m. Monday/Wednesday and Tuesday/Thursday
For other options, contact the Bellevue Aquatic Center.