Job site: Various parks
Length of commitment: Varies
Reports to: Curtis Kukal
Work Environment: Outdoors
Age: Must be 18 or older
Background check required: Yearly
Assist with park monitoring, maintenance and reporting. Report garbage overflow and trail conditions, remove graffiti, clean signs and report vandalism and other potential safety hazards or issues. Work closely with park rangers to ensure our parks continue to provide safe and healthy recreational opportunities for all. If you enjoy Bellevue parks and want to help maintain and/or improve them, or you walk or hike a park regularly, this opportunity is perfect for you.
- Patrol City parks for two hours each week.
- Report vandalism, graffiti, issues and safety hazards to park rangers.
- Respond appropriately in case of an emergency.
- Report findings to city staff and park rangers.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with the public.
- Able to visit city parks and facilities frequently.
To Apply:Fill out the following forms (include a resume if you wish) and send them to Curtis Kukal at the mailing address in the upper right of this page. If you have questions, please contact Mr. Kukal by phone (425-452-4195) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- Volunteer Application
- Resume (optional)
- Background Check Authorization Form
- Waiver of Liability
- Volunteer Agreement
- Volunteer Selection Process
The City of Bellevue provides volunteer opportunities without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual preference and/or disability.