This permit is required to make a new connection to the sewer system or to make changes to an existing sanitary side sewer. Work for a private sewer connection. (UA)
You must apply for this permit online through MyBuildingPermit. We will not accept paper applications or plans.
Learn more about our online permitting services.
Project Specific Plan Requirements
- Joint Use Maintenance Agreement
- Recorded Easement
- Right of Way Use Permit
- Sewer Use Certification (Nonresidential)
- Sewer Use Certification (Residential)
Submittal Information and Forms
- Contractor Information
- Document Waiver Form
- Electronic Plan Requirements
- Electronic Review Efficiency
- Side Sewer As-Built Packet
- Side Sewer Permit Conditions