Tenant Improvement Permit

Tenant Improvement: This permit allows for changes to the tenant interior space of a new or existing building. (BZ)

Tenant Improvement (New use): Permit for the initial build out of a new tenant space or change of use of an existing tenant space. Includes a Land Use Exemption when appropriate. (BY)

Email a link to this page

Apply Online

You must apply for this permit online through MyBuildingPermit. We will not accept paper applications or plans.

Learn more about our online permitting services.

Required Documents

The documents listed below are the minimum necessary to proceed with the application process. If you believe that a required submittal document does not apply to your project, please upload the Document Waiver Form in place of the required document. You may also print out a permit document list.

Project Specific Plan Requirements

These items may be required during plan review, as determined by the scope of your project.

Submittal Information and Forms

Permit Fees