Our permitting process is now 100% paperless. We offer 24/7 online permitting services at MyBuildingPermit.com. You can apply online, check permit status and request inspections.
Learn more about our online permitting services.
What kind of information can I find in the Development Services Center?
Information in the Development Services Center
- Permit history for a parcel of property
- Permit requirements for different types of work
- Permit applications
- Application review timelines
- Submittal requirements for different permits
- Help completing your permit application
- Development review and inspection fees
- Zoning information
- Public utility locations (water, sewer, and storm)
- Code requirements
- Environmental maps and regulations
- Aerial photographs of your property and the surrounding area
- Self-help area with a computer
Is an appointment necessary?
No appointment is necessary. Customers are served on a first-come, first-served basis.
Can I get information about permit applications that have been submitted?
Questions about an application currently under review or a project under construction should be directed to the reviewers or inspectors assigned to that project. Or, if you have access to the Internet, you can check permit application status at MyBuildingPermit.com.
What staff are available to help me?
Building, clearing & grading, fire, land use, transportation and utilities staff are routinely available in Development Services to answer questions.
How long must I wait to be helped?
Once you sign in, the wait is usually no more than 15 minutes.
How much time will staff spend with me?
In consideration of others waiting for assistance, conferences with any one staff member are generally limited to 15 minutes.