Watch for Bellevue’s 2017 Business Survey coming this spring.
In 2015, Bellevue conducted its first survey of businesses. The results of the survey provided guidance on how to focus City efforts to support businesses. Key themes that emerged from the survey were:
- Affordable housing for employees is a challenge.
- Availability of qualified employees is very important.
- Congestion relief is needed.
Since 2015, the City has addressed many of these issues through:
- Developing a strategy for affordable housing.
- Attracting GIX to locate in BelRed’s Spring District.
- Acquiring a federal TIFIA loan to further roadway projects aimed at improving access.
For more information, read the 2015 Bellevue Survey of Businesses Final report.