The City of Bellevue bills every other month for drinking water, wastewater (sewer) and storm and surface water. If you have questions about your Utilities bill, please call 425-452-6973.
For garbage/recycling billing issues, please contact Allied Waste (Rabanco), the city's contractor at 425-452-4762 (residential) or 425-646-2492 (commercial).
Pay by phone
Call Bellevue's MyUtilityBill By Phone at 425-452-6979 any time day or night to make a payment. Have your account number and MasterCard or Visa card ready. You can also access your billng and payment history.
Pay by mail
Please put your account number on the check, include payment stub in return envelope, and adress to:
City of Bellevue Customer Service
PO Box 1500
Hemet, CA 92546-1500
- MyUtilityBill - Pay your bill online and view billing and consumption hisory and rate information. You will need customer and account numbers and Visa or MasterCard. To save paper, sign up for e-bills.
- Quick Pay - Pay your bill online without having to register for MyUtilityBill. You will need customer and account numbers and Visa or MasterCard.
See Frequently Asked Questions about online service.
Pay by automatic withdrawal form through your bank.
Pay in person
- City Hall, Service First, 450 110th Ave. NE, first floor (Visa and Mastercard accepted) or
- Crossroads Mini City Hall, 15600 NE 8th St., inside shopping mall (check or money order only).
- Drop Box. Drive into City Hall Campus from 112th Ave NE. Continue right, around loop; drop box is on your left at the end of the drive.
Online Bank Payments/Bill Payer Payments - If you pay your bill using your financial institution's online service or another online payment provider, you must select “Bellevue, City of” as the payee and enter all 16 digits from your bill into the account field, in format XXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXX (customer number – account number). This will ensure quick crediting of your payment. In some instances your financial institution may send us a payment by mail. In these instances a delay of five to seven days may occur in the processing of your payment.