Robinswood Tennis Center
The Robinswood Tennis Center has been recognized as one of the outstanding public facilities in the country. In 2004 it was selected as the public facility of the year by the Professional Tennis Registry.
As the only public facility in the greater Eastside area, Robinswood serves as a regional facility for the tennis community, offering a wide range of programs and services, and hosting a variety of community events.
Use of Facilities
A membership is not required to play at Robinswood. There is a full range of tennis services and activities, including:
- Private and group instruction
- USTA sanctioned and NTRP recreational tournaments
- Adult leagues
- A comprehensive Junior development program
- John Soriano, Manager, PTR, USPTA
- Jason Chapman, Head Professional, PTR
- Darren Parsons, PTR
- Michael Laracuente
- Alex Santiago, USPTA
- Chris Cho, PTR
- Matt Richter
- Maxwell Mehren, USPTA
RTC - Pro-Shop
Robinswood Tennis Center Pro-Shop offers basic tennis-related items for purchase. The Pro-Shop also offers demo racquet rentals and re-stringing services at a competitive price Enjoy the convenience of having what you need at the front lobby. Come by and check us out!
Tennis balls and miscellaneous items may be purchased at the reception desk.
Hours of Operation
- Fall, Winter and Spring hours - 7:45 a.m. to 10 p.m., seven days/week.
- Summer hours may vary on weekends due to events hosted by Robinswood. Please call to confirm.