The Bellevue Library Board is comprised of seven Bellevue residents appointed by the mayor with the concurrence of the City Council. Terms are four years, and expire on May 31 of the last year of the term. No member can serve more than two consecutive terms.
The Library Board serves as an advisory body to the King County Library System.
- Judy Bailey - Term ends 05/31/17
- Peter Maxim - Term ends 05/31/17
- Andrew Peabody - Terms ends 5/31/15
- Robin Rothchild - Term ends 05/31/16
- Loretta Lopez - Terms ends 5/31/14
- Alice Tow - Term ends 5/31/17
- Chiho Lai - Term ends 05/31/15
Meetings: The third Tuesday of each month, 5 p.m., in the Lake Hills Library (15230 Lake Hills Boulevard).