Compensation and Benefits
Job Classifications and Current Pay Plans
Please click on the links below to view the City of Bellevue's job classifications and current pay plans:
- Job Classifications
- Current Pay Plans are effective January 1, 2015, unless noted otherwise. Pay ranges highlighted in color are 2013 or 2014 applicable rates, which remain in effect pending labor contract settlement.
2014 Pay Plans
2013 Pay Plans
Eligible employees receive the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, survivor and long-term disability insurance plans offered in a modular choice package.
- Paid vacation and sick leave, provided on an accrual basis.
- 10 paid holidays and two personal holidays a year.
- Three retirement savings programs available:*
*The City of Bellevue does not participate in Social Security. As such, employees do not contribute to, nor do they earn Social Security credit while employed with the city. The mandatory state retirement plans provide the required Social Security replacement for employees. Any Social Security benefits earned at other places of employment may be reduced because they are subject to the Windfall Elimination Provision and the Government Pension Offset.