The following is a brief description of the Bellevue Aquatic Center's programs. Unless otherwise indicated, please contact the Bellevue Aquatic Center for more information and to register. MyParksandRecreation.com is your gateway to Bellevue's parks and services - see welcome letter for more information. You can register for classes and other programs from your computer through MyParksandRecreation.com.
- Aquarobics - A high-energy exercise class in shallow and deep water. Contact Aquarobics at 425-894-0045 for more information and to register.
- Deep Water Exercise - Drop-in aerobic deep-water exercise class.
- Masters Swim Team - The program will focus on a combination of improving stroke technique and endurance.
- Water Motion - Program designed for people with arthritis, post-surgery rehabilitation. Register through Aquarobics at 425-894-0045 .
- Open Swim - Open to all for general use, children under six years old or under 48" in height must be accompanied by an adult in the water
- Lap Swim - Lanes available for lap swimmers for circle swimming
- Rehab - Independent water therapy for adults
- Open Rehab - Open to public while rehab patients still having first priority
- Swim Lessons - See the Aquatics section of the current Bellevue Parks "Connections" Recreation Brochure (class catalog). Classes meet Mondays/Wednesdays, Tuesdays/Thursdays, or Saturdays. Sunday morning and afternoon classes are available.
9 a.m.-noon Saturday and Sunday
10 a.m.-11:30 a.m. Monday/Wednesday
4 p.m.-7 p.m. Monday/Wednesday and Tuesday/Thursday
For other options, contact the Bellevue Aquatic Center.