Botanical Garden Special Events Hospitality
||Job site: Bellevue Botanical Garden |
|Length of commitment: Flexible
||Reports to: Botanical Garden Society|
|Work environment: Outdoors/Indoors
||State Patrol check required: Yearly |
Perform a range of duties at Bellevue Botanical Garden special events:
- Northwest Flower & Garden Show: Staff the Botanical Garden Society Booth.
- Rare Affair Auction: Duties will vary.
- Mother's Day Social: Serve refreshments; Set up or take down serving tables; greet visitors.
- Garden d'Lights: Create light flowers; help hang and take down lights; greet visitors; solicit donations while wearing toad costume.
- Enjoyment of gardens and an ability to convey that enjoyment
- Ability to communicate with all ages and stages of visitors
- Interest in meeting and working with people
- Dedication to projects
Kathleen Petty (contact information in the right column of this page) can answer questions about this position. To apply, please download, complete and submit the following to the Bellevue Botanical Garden Society (address in the right column):
The City of Bellevue provides volunteer opportunities without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual preference and/or disability.