Fees and Programs
Receive e-mail notification when this page is updated
The Robinswood Tennis Center (contact information in right column of this page) offers a wide variety of programs for the tennis playing community. We like to think we offer something for everyone. If there is a program that we don't offer, let us know - we're always willing to design a new program if there is enough interest.
MyParksandRecreation.com is your gateway to Bellevue's parks and recreation services - see welcome letter for more information. You can sign up for tennis programs at the center through MyParksandRecreation.com. It has the most current informaton on courses.
Court Rental Fees (per court)
Court rental fee is for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Indoor singles - $30
- Indoor doubles - $40
- Outdoor singles/doubles - $14/$16
- Ball Machine (maximum of four players) - $38
- Activity Group Fee - $12/$18
- Ladies’ Flighted League Fee - $90/10 weeks
- Ladies’ Cup Fees (per person) - $10
- Flights Sub Fee - $11
- USTA Match Fee (per person) - $12.50
Adult Group Lessons (per person)
- Cardio Tennis (drop-in) - $10
- Daytime (once a week; 8 weeks) - $128
- Evening (once a week; 8 weeks) - $128
Children’s Saturday Lessons
- Eight-week session - $96
- Little Lobbers (4 – 6 yrs) 45 minute classes, 8-week session - $78
Junior Tennis Teams (8-week session)
For summer Junior Tennis Teams, please view the Services page for details.
- Tennis Team I / Tennis Team II - $198
- Varsity Team/Tournament Team/Prep Team - $248
Private Lessons (per hour/group price)
- 1 person - $66
- 2 people - $72
- 3 people - $80
- 4 people - $90
- Tennis Balls - $3.75
- Racquet stringing services are available - Call for pricing
- Late Cancellation Fee - $12 (if less than 24 hours notice)
- No-show fee - $28
Special Population Programs
- Seniors - Drill & Play - Tuesdays 2:30 p.m.-3:45 p.m. - drop-in, $13/class.
- Adaptive Recreation Tennis - Designed for individuals with special needs, this class stresses self-esteem, participation and basic tennis skills.