Popular Pages How Do I... Apply Check Status Find Get Involved Pay Report Request See About Bellevue City Profile Economic
Human Services Neighborhoods Planning Initiatives Accessibility City Hall Emergency City Government Departments Public Safety Publications Services A-Z
Available Languages

Online Crime Reporting FAQ

Question: What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me? 
Answer: If your incident is an emergency or in progress, call 911. If non-emergency call 425-577-5656

Question: If my crime happened in another city, can I file a report using this online police citizen reporting system?  
Answer: No. If a crime took place outside of the City of Bellevue, please call that city’s police department. 

Question: What if this happened on Interstate 405 or State Route 520?  
Answer: If this took place on a state freeway, please call the State Patrol (425-401-7788.  

Question: What if I have suspect information?  
Answer: If you know the person responsible for the crime you are reporting or have information that might lead to the location of the person, please call 425-577-5656 to report the crime. Crimes with known suspects cannot be reported using this online reporting system. 

Question: Who can I call if I have questions about online reporting?
Answer:  Call Bellevue Police Records at 425-452-6917 and ask to leave a message for the corporal who reviews online reports. Your call will be returned when the corporal is next on duty.

Contact Information

Police Reports
450 110th Ave. NE
P.O. Box 90012
Bellevue, WA 98009
Phone: 425-452-6917
Fax: 425-452-6110
E-mail: BPDrecords@bellevuewa.gov

Customer Assistance