Newcastle Beach Park
4400 Lake Washington Blvd. SE
Large flat open spaces - perfect for an imaginative party planner. Newcastle Beach Park is the most popular beach park in the Bellevue Park system. Parking is limited and carpooling is encouraged.
Catering and big toys are allowed with a permit from Parks & Community Services. Please see the Outdoor Catering Request Form and Big Toy-Inflatable Request Form for information regarding the permit process. See below for links to forms and other park rental information.
Park reservation requests for the year are accepted starting the Wednesday after the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday in January for Bellevue residents and Bellevue businesses, and starting the Wednesday after the Presidents' Day holiday in February for everyone else.
Check park availability
- Site #1 - Picnic Shelter (150 people max capacity) has eight tables, two barbeque grills, and a large grassy area for lawn games. No electricity available. Water available at restrooms.
- Site #2 - (75 people max. capacity) has six secured tables, is shaded by trees and is ideally situated near the children's play area and the swimming area. No electricity available. Water available at restrooms.
- Site #3 - (25 people max. capacity) has two secured tables, is open and airy, and is perfect for children's birthday parties. No electricity is available. Water is available at restrooms.
- Sandy swimming beach with seasonal lifeguards. See Beach Park Lifeguard Schedule.
- Children's play area
- Non-motorized watercraft may be launched and landed year-round in the designated area only.
Parking is permitted in designated lots only and available on a first serve basis. Spaces cannot be reserved. Parking is not permitted in posted "No Parking" areas, pedestrian walkways, or in fire lanes.
From I-405, take the 112th Avenue SE exit (#9). At the top of the ramp, turn west towards Lake Washington. Turn right onto Lake Washington Boulevard SE. Continue down hill into the park.