Bellevue Marina at Meydenbauer Bay
Receive email or text notification when waitlists or other marina information is updated
Piers 1 and 2: 2 - 99th Ave. NE
Pier 3: 100 - 100th Ave. SE
The Bellevue Marina lies between the foot of 99th Avenue Northeast and 100th Avenue Southeast on the south side of downtown Bellevue. Depending upon the pier, the marina may be accessed from either street. From Interstate 405, take the NE 8th Street exit west. Turn left on Bellevue Way Southeast. Turn right on Main Street and proceed until reaching either the 100th Avenue Southeast or 99th Avenue Northeast intersections (Please note that Main Street turns into Lake Washington Boulevard Northeast at the 100th Avenue Southeast intersection.)
Three piers, offering both covered and uncovered moorage.
- Pier 1 is a fixed wooden pier that offers uncovered moorage between 35 and 69 feet long.
- Pier 2 is a floating concrete pier that contains mostly covered moorage ranging between 30 and 42 feet.
- Pier 3 is also a fixed wooden pier which offers both covered and uncovered moorage, ranging in size from 20 to 50 feet.
Marina services include water and appropriate electrical services to each slip, public restrooms, security gates at pier entrances, used motor oil disposal area, naturally protected moorage and easy access to downtown Bellevue. A marina caretaker is also on site to assist tenants and provide security.
Visitor Moorage - Visitor moorage is conveniently located between Pier 2 and Pier 3 in the marina. Visitor Moorage Rules Visitor moorage accommodates 14 boats between Piers 2 and 3 in the Bellevue Marina. Access, moorage and restrooms meet ADA accessibility guidelines. Design of the facility was funded by Washington State's Recreation and Conservation Office (RCO).
Marina contact information:
- Zarrian Smith, Contract Administrator - 425-452-4883
- Jon Abood, On-Site Caretaker at Bellevue Marina - 425-443-1090
- Lorrie Peterson, Parks Property & Acquisitions Manager - 425-452-4355