Meydenbauer Bay Park and Marina Projects
Receive email or text notification when this page is updated
Projects and Progress
Visitor moorage accommodates 14 boats between Piers 2 and 3 in the Bellevue Marina. Access, moorage and restrooms meet ADA accessibility guidelines. Design of the facility was funded by Washington State's Recreation and Conservation Office (RCO). For hours, rules and other marina information, view the Bellevue Marina web page.
Marina contact information:
- Zarrian Smith, Contract Administrator - 425-452-4883
- Jon Abood, On-Site Caretaker at Bellevue Marina - 425-443-1090
- Lorrie Peterson, Parks Property & Acquisitions Manager - 425-452-4355
Meydenbauer Bay Park Development - Phase 1
Park Development contact information - Scott VanderHyden is now the Project Manager. Contact him at email@example.com or 425-452-4169.
Phase 1 design (below) is 90% complete.
2010 Master Plan
- The majority of the project's environmental permits are either issued or ready to issue.
- Building permits, Clear and Grade permits and Demolition permits are being developed for submittal to the City's Development Services Department.
View the presentation of the 90% design.
- We are still targeting May 2017 to begin construction of the new park.