The Cascadia Region Green Building Council presents a complete, step-by-step process -- from preconstruction to documentation -- for managing the construction of projects that can earn Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) ratings.
This training will get construction managers, general contractors, subcontractors, construction companies and builders ready to implement LEED on their next projects, including preparation of the required documentation.
The training is set for 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 18, at Bellevue City Hall, 450 110th Ave. NE. Check-in is at 8:30.
With this training, participants will:
- Understand why LEED is such a big deal in the construction marketplace.
- Learn the 17 points in the LEED system that every contractor should know.
- Understand the management process for constructing a LEED project from preconstruction through documentation.
- Practice planning and documenting key LEED credit items.
- Master "difficult" points that present a challenge on LEED projects.
To register, visit Cascadia Green Building Council.
Return to News Release Index