Lake to Lake Bike Ride
Sign up for alerts about the latest developments concerning the Lake to Lake Bike Ride
Explore Bellevue's hidden treasures by bike on the Lake to Lake Bike Ride on June 3, 2017, rain or shine. Bring the whole family to this enjoyable, non-competitive ride benefitting the City of Bellevue's youth camp scholarship fund. View this video about the ride.
"Like" the Ride on Facebook!
Lake Hills Community Park, 1200 164th Ave. SE (164th Avenue Southeast and Southeast 16th Street).
Start area opens 9-10 a.m. The course will be marked and well-supported by staff and volunteers until noon. The event ends at noon.
Online registration closes at 4 p.m. on Friday, June 2. Day-of registration begins Saturday, June 3, at 8 a.m., while space is available.
Pre-Registration and entry fees: Register online at http://parksreg.bellevuewa.gov for course 117822 .
There are two routes -- the mostly flat, nine-mile Greenbelt Loop and the more challenging, 22-mile Lake Loop with significant elevation gain. Both routes are approximately 80 percent paved road and 20 percent small gravel.
Get RSVP to Lake to Lake and get free turn by turn navigation, please follow the steps below:
- Go to ridewithgps.com and Sign In or Sign Up with Ride with GPS. If you currently have a personal account, simply login to your existing account. If you need to create a new account, click sign up and enter your credentials. You will be taken to a one-time splash screen where you are asked to choose account. Please choose kick Starter, which is our free account.
- After you are signed with your existing or new account, this link will automatically add you to the event.
That will add you to the event participant list. You can access the event online or through the app by following these steps.
To access the event routes from the app, please follow these steps:
- Download the Ride with GPS Apple or Android app.
- Sign into the app using the same credentials you used when you RSVP'd
- Click My Events from the menu and take advantage of the free navigation features.
For Garmin users, please follow these steps to export the route and load to your device.
Past participants have ridden these courses on all types of bikes. The event will have a bike mechanic from Gregg's on site at the start to assist with safety checks and minor repairs. All riders must wear helmets.
Post-event prize giveway.
All participants will receive a custom-designed event t-shirt and various freebies at the post-event prize giveaway.
All participants must obey the rules of the road and trail. Recommended for riders ages 8 and older (Greenbelt Loop). All riders under age 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult on all rides.
Volunteers needed: To volunteer, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information:
425-452-4882 or email@example.com
Event Facebook page
Chaplin's Bellevue Subaru, Overlake Medical Center, Soul Cycle, Whole Foods, Skout Organic, Crossroads Bellevue, Therapeutic Associates, John Duggan Cycling Attorney, Choose Your Way Bellevue, Organic Valley's Organic Fuel, Zico, Blue Steel
Event Partners: Cycle the Wave, Bellevue Downtown Association
Other great events: