Highland Community Center
Highland Community Center - recreation and program information
Highland Skate Park
Driving Directions to Highland Park and Community Center
These online forms may help you:
- Call the Center to start the reservation process.
- Reservations may be made a minimum of one month or maximum of 11 months prior to desired rental date. Bellevue residents may make reservations 12 months prior to rental date.
- Reservations will be accepted by written application only.
- Rental date is not confirmed until a written rental application has been filled out, along with a payment of half of your rental fees.
- See below for photos of rooms.
Multipurpose Room - Capacity is 250. Room is 57'x41'; stage is 28'x41'. This spacious event room, adjacent to the full-service kitchen, features a suspended wooden floor, high ceiling, varnished log posts and stage. Thirty six-foot banquet tables and 220 chairs are available.
- this charming space has a capacity of up to 40 people. Just off the center's kitchen, the Fireside Room is equipped with comfortable sofas and a beautiful faux fireplace. It can easily be arranged to suit rental group needs.
Art Room - has a capacity of up to 45 people. This versatile room enjoys a considerable amount of natural light. It is designed with tables and equipment to accommodate people using wheelchairs and those with a variety of other needs.
Resource Room - has a capacity of up to 30 people. This intimate room can easily be set up theater style or classroom style, depending on the user group's needs.
Kitchen - the full commercial kitchen features a six-burner stove, double oven and large refrigerator.
Gymnasium - the gym offers a full basketball court with side seating for spectators. It can easily be set up for a variety of sports.