Environmental Services Commission
The Environmental Services Commission advises the City Council on water, wastewater, storm and surface water and garbage programs in the following areas: planning, budget and rates, CIP financing, contracts and policies. The Environmental Services Commission is comprised of seven persons who reside within the city or within the city's service area for either the water or sewer system.
Members: Commissioners are appointed by the mayor with the concurrence of City Council for four-year terms, which expire May 31 of the last year of the term.
- Brad Helland – Chair - term ends 5/31/2015
- Keith Swenson - Vice Chair - term ends 5/31/2017
- Ticson Mach - term ends 5/31/2017
- Randy Cowan - term ends 5/31/2014
- Dr. Gilbert Pauley - term ends 5/31/18
- Aaron Morin - term ends 5/31/2015
- Anne Howe - term ends 5/31/2015
- Jennifer Robertson - Council Liaison
Meetings: Third Thursday, 6:30 p.m., City Hall, 1E-113 Conference Room (unless noted otherwise on the agenda page).