16140 NE 8th Street
This scenic park is perfect for large gatherings seeking activities. Enjoy your company or family picnic with a round of golf at the adjacent Crossroads Par 3 Golf Course.
Catering and an inflatable are allowed at the large shelter with a permit from Parks & Community Services. Please see the Big Toy-Inflatable Request Form and Outdoor Catering Request Form for information regarding the permit process. See below for links to forms and other park rental information.
Park reservation requests for the year are accepted starting the Wednesday after the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday in January for Bellevue residents and Bellevue businesses, and starting the Wednesday after the Presidents' Day holiday in February for everyone else.
- Crossroads International picnic area offers a large picnic shelter (150 people max. capacity) with 9 tables, 2 barbecue grills, water (at the restrooms), and electricity.
- Two small picnic shelters are available at the water spray play area (20 people max. capacity) with 2 tables each.
Note: Both spray play area picnic shelters cannot be reserved at the same time by the same group. Also, no special uses, like catering or inflatables, are allowed.
- 9-Hole, Par 3 Golf Course with driving range and lessons.
- Skate bowl.
- Basketball courts.
- Tennis courts.
- Children's play area.
- Children's water spray play area.
- Large grass field for lawn games.
- Restrooms located in the building across the grass field.
Parking is available in the parking lot off of NE 8th Street or the main lot off of 164th Avenue NE. Please do not park in the marked spaces reserved for local businesses or along the driving lanes. We encourage carpooling.
From I-405, take the NE 8th Street exit east. Turn left into the Kindering Place parking lot at approximately 162nd.