||Job site: Parks|
|Length of commitment: Varies
||Reports to: Alexandra DySard|
|Work environment: Outdoors
||State Patrol check required: Yearly|
|Age: Must be 18 or older
Assist with park monitoring, maintenance and reporting. Report garbage overflow and trail conditions, remove graffiti, clean signs and report vandalism and other potential safety hazards or issues. Work closely with park rangers to ensure our parks continue to provide safe and healthy recreational opportunities for all. If you enjoy Bellevue parks and want to help maintain and/or improve them, or you walk or hike a park regularly, this opportunity is perfect for you.
• Patrol City parks for two hours each week.
• Report vandalism, graffiti, issues and safety hazards to park rangers.
• Respond appropriately in case of an emergency.
• Report findings to city staff and park rangers.
• Communicate effectively and appropriately with the public.
• Able to visit city parks and facilities frequently.
For more information contact Alexandra DySard at 425-452-4195 or Parks_Stewardship@Bellevuewa.gov.
The City of Bellevue provides volunteer opportunities without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual preference and/or disability.