The state Department of Transportation will be selling its new Good To Go! tolling passes this week at several locations in Bellevue.
With the Good To Go! pass, drivers on the SR 520 Bridge can take advantage of an electronic toll collection system that allows drivers to pay tolls without stopping at a tollbooth. Tolling is scheduled to begin this spring.
Two items are needed to set up a Good To Go! account: your license plate number/vehicle make and model, and a payment method. When setting up a Good To Go! account, you will need to deposit a minimum of $30 to get started.
A Good To Go! van or booth is scheduled to be in the following locations in the Bellevue area this week (all dates and times are subject to change):
- Wednesday, Feb. 16: City Hall Lobby, 450 110th St NE, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.;
- Thursday, Feb. 17: T-Mobile, Newport Terrace, 3617 131st Ave. SE, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; and Clyde Hill City Hall Parking Lot, 9605 NE 24th St, 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.;
- Friday, Feb. 18: Factoria Mall Main Entrance, 4055 Factoria Mall SE, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.; and Eastgate Park and Ride, 14200 SE Eastgate Way, 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.;
- Saturday, Feb. 19: Factoria Mall Main Entrance, 4055 Factoria Mall SE, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.; and South Bellevue Park and Ride, 2700 Bellevue Way SE, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Other Bellevue locations where passes will be sold include:
- Bellevue customer service center: 13107 NE 20th St., Suites 3 & 4, Monday - Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (closed on state holidays);
- Safeway stores: Starting Feb. 18, 300 Bellevue Way NE, 1645 140th Ave NE, and 3903 Factoria Mall SE;
- Sign up by phone: 1-866-936-8246
WSDOT offers more information on Good to Go!, including a $10 incentive for establishing an early account.
Return to News Release Index