Rental Equipment Specialist
Facility Scheduling Office: Rental Equipment Specialist
Days: Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays from 3:30 pm to 5:30pm
Season: Spring and Summer
Job Site: City of Bellevue City Hall
Length of Commitment: 4-6 months
Work Environment: Casual Professional
State Patrol Check Required: Yes
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: • Check out Rental Equipment • Assist Customers with the pick up and return of Rental Equipment • Check in Equipment by checking to assure all pieces have been returned clean and in working condition and all kits complete.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: • Able to work independently • Knowledge of basic sports equipment • Community spirit • Willingness to work hard • Ability to learn new tasks and information • Friendly and interested in making people feel welcome • Able to lift up to 30 pounds
BENEFITS PROVIDED: • Opportunity to volunteer in a warm and friendly environment • Gain knowledge about the parks department • Preparation for future employment • Possible school credit for community service • Receive an education about the Bellevue community • Gain a sense of responsibility
TO APPLY PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
Washington State Patrol Form
Waiver of Liability Form
Volunteer Agreement Form
RETURN APPLICATION MATERIALS TO: City of Bellevue Parks & Community Services Department Attn: Jon S. Wilson P.O. Box 90012 Bellevue, WA 98009-9012
FOR QUESTIONS CONTACT: Jon S. Wilson - 425-452-4278 or email email@example.com
1. Application paperwork is reviewed and forwarded to appropriate staff based on a match of the position and related qualifications
2. Candidates not selected will be notified.
3. Qualified applicants will interview with Jon S. Wilson
4. Reference checks and Washington State Patrol Background Check will be conducted.
5. Applicants selected for volunteer position will be notified and will attend an orientation.
6. Selected applicants will receive on-site training and are required to keep a daily record of volunteer hours. It is the policy of the City of Bellevue Parks & Community Services Department to provide volunteer opportunities without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual preference, and/or disability.