Sewer main replacement work by Bellevue Utilities will close 114th Avenue Southeast to through traffic from Southeast Sixth Street to Main Street starting Dec. 26 until mid-January. construction map
The improvements are needed to increase sewer capacity for the Wilburton area as it continues to grow and to replace aging infrastructure.
The public can expect the following:
- Access to local businesses will be maintained.
- The Wilburton park-and-ride will be accessible via Southeast Eight Street.
- Sidewalks will remain open.
To access Interstate 405 commuters should:
- Exit and enter Interstate 405 at Northeast Fourth Street; or
- Exit and enter I-405 at Southeast Eighth Street via 112th Avenue Southeast.
For more project information and to sign up for alerts go to Bellefield Projects.
Use these tools to stay updated about construction around Bellevue:
Return to News Release Index