Bellevue Youth Link is seeking nominations to recognize outstanding community service by Bellevue young people in grades elementary through high school. The 24th annual Community Leadership Awards will honor Bellevue youth who are making a positive difference in the community.
Nominations can be submitted online to Youth Link. Forms are also available at several locations, including: City Hall; the Crossroads and Factoria Mini City Halls; Bellevue school offices; Bellevue public libraries and community centers (Crossroads, Highland, North Bellevue and South Bellevue).
Nominations will be accepted through May 16 and the awards will be presented May 28, 6:30-8 p.m., at City Hall, 450 110th Ave. NE. The event will be free and open to the public.
Nominations are being accepted in the following categories:
1. Most Inspirational Youth - Boy
2. Most Inspirational Youth - Girl
3. Outstanding Athlete - Boy
4. Outstanding Athlete - Girl
5. Outstanding Scholar - Boy
6. Outstanding Scholar - Girl
7. Outstanding Youth Leader - Boy
8. Outstanding Youth Leader - Girl
9. Diversity Champion
10. Environmental Champion
11. Youth Arts
12. Outstanding Youth Volunteer - Boy
13. Outstanding Youth Volunteer - Girl
14. Outstanding Elementary School Student
15. Outstanding Middle School Student
16. Outstanding High School Student
17. "Warming Hearts Award"
18. Norm Maleng Award*
19. Bellevue Youth Council Most Valuable Player Award - Boy*
20. Bellevue Youth Council Most Valuable Player Award - Girl*
21. Phil Kushlan Volunteer Award*
*(Bellevue Youth Link participation required for these awards)
Bellevue Youth Link is a youth leadership program sponsored by the City of Bellevue and Bellevue Public Schools. For more information or to RSVP for the awards ceremony, call Bellevue Youth Link at 425-452-5254 or email email@example.com.
Return to News Release Index