The Bellevue Fire Department is hosting its annual food and toy drive Thursday through Dec. 3. Donations will be accepted at all Bellevue fire stations and City Hall.
New, unwrapped toys collected for infants, youth and teens will be distributed at the Youth Holiday Party on Dec. 11 at Crossroads Community Center. Non-perishable food collected will provide support during the holidays to our local food banks.
Requested donations include new, unwrapped toys for infants, youth and teens, including books, games, sports equipment, arts and crafts kits, cars and trucks, dolls and plush animals. Ideas for infants include age appropriate plush animals, toys and gift cards for parents to purchase needed items. Ideas for teens include gift certificates to clothing, restaurants, malls and music stores.
The greatest needs for nonperishable food include: canned meals, canned meat, cereal, dry beans, fruit (canned or fresh), pasta, peanut butter, rice, soup, tomato products and vegetables (canned or fresh).
Donation sites include:
- City Hall - 450 110th Ave. NE (Downtown);
- Fire Station One - 766 Bellevue Way SE (Downtown/West Bellevue);
- Fire Station Two - 2802 148th Ave. SE (Eastgate/Lake Hills/W. Lake Sammamish);
- Fire Station Three - 16100 NE Eighth St. (Crossroads/Northeast Bellevue);
- Fire Station Four - 4216 Factoria Blvd. SE (Factoria/Somerset);
- Fire Station Five - 9621 NE 24th St. (Northwest Bellevue);
- Fire Station Six - 1850 132nd Ave NE (Bridle Trails/Wilburton);
- Fire Station Seven - 11900 SE Eigth St. (Wilburton/Woodridge);
- Fire Station Eight - 5701 Lakemont Blvd. SE (Eastgate/Cougar Mountain); and
- Fire Station Nine - 12412 SE 69th Way (Newport).
Return to News Release Index